First Aid Refresher
- 3 hours
There are no available course dates at this time.
This is a non-accredited course for those wishing to refresh their first aid skills. It covers some of the key aspects of basic first aid and includes a refresher on CPR for adults and infants. There are no assessments as part of this course.
Who this course is recommended for:
• This course is recommended for those who have already completed a full first aid course within the last two to three years, such as HLTAID003 Provide first aid; and
• People who would like to refresh their first aid skills, and don't require formal certification or don't wish to complete any assessments.
St John Ambulance recommends that you refresh your first aid training every 12 months. This is also in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines that state CPR skills should be refreshed annually.
Course Duration: 3 hoursOverview
DRSABCD action plan;
Adult and infant cardiopulmonary;
Automated External Defibrillation (AED);
Infection control; and
Asthma, anaphylaxis, choking.
Unit(s) of Competency
There are no formal qualifications associated with this course.
To find out more about this course, or to book your place, you can:
Office Hours: Tuesday & Thursday 9am - 12pm & 12:30pm - 3pm
Email Us: email@example.com
Call Us: (08) 9733 2122
St John Ambulance WA (St John) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) under the name of The College of Pre-Hospital Care no. 0392 and specialises in the delivery of first aid training here in Western Australia.
- A variety of first aid courses both accredited and non-accredited
- Flexible delivery options: face to face and blended
- Relevant, hands on skills and knowledge application
- High quality training and asessment services and resources
- Support and access to external support services appropriate to meeting your needs
Please take your time to read about the following important topics:
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Support Services
- General Course Information
(Course cancellation or transfer, participant identification, prior learning, dress code, etc)
- Participant Handbook
- RTO Policies
- Complaints and Appeals
- Standards for RTOs 2015
How to enrol
Please complete and sign the Enrolment Form and the Participant Acknowledgement Declaration Form and return by:
In person: Henning St, Waroona WA 6215
- Jul 27 - 27 Provide First Aid - 1 Day
- Aug 15 - 15 Provide First Aid - 1 Day
- Aug 29 - 29 Provide CPR Refresher
Waroona has a wide range of First Aid Kits and Stock available for purchase, including Personal, Workplace, Motor, Bites and Stings, Leisure and more.View All Kits
The cost of your ambulance trip is covered if you have comprehensive Country Ambulance Cover. This includes as many emergency or necessary non-emergency transports you, or one of your family members, require.Find Out More